First, create a Special Initiative or Featured Grantee page, from the main Pages view.
Once that's done, create a post in this collection. This will not be visible to users. It exists only to connect the page you've just created to the corresponding investments. Follow these steps:
- On this Content tab
- Name the post: "Special Initiative: [Initiative Name]"; "University of Capetown"; etc.
- Tag all related investments, below
- Add a category: Either "Special Initiative" or "Featured Grantee"
- On the Options tab, above
- Add a thumbnail picture
- Add an excerpt
- In the "Source URL" field, enter the URL-slug of the Special Initiative or Featured Grantee page you've created (e.g. "/music/myda")
- Check the box that says "Post title should link to Source URL"
- Publish this post